- STARS
if the universe did start with a bang
when God loved and the angels sang
one of the sparks that flew
chased time to become you.
when God loved and the angels sang
one of the sparks that flew
chased time to become you.
- AMONG THE STARS
Among the stars you´re the one that shines the most.
Among the winds you´re the one that brings the warm air.
Among the people you´re the one who I wanna give a rose.
Among the winds you´re the one that brings the warm air.
Among the people you´re the one who I wanna give a rose.
- BOOK OF LIFE
Starting a new day,
Starting a new life,
Starting a new page,
In the Endless Book of Life.
Starting a new life,
Starting a new page,
In the Endless Book of Life.
- it takes 2
it takes 2 to tango 2 to kiss 2 to talk and reminise as u can see things come in 2s and 1 of them things is me and u.
- LUV U
I love u wen u r sad.
I love u wen u r happy.
I love u wen u r teasing.
I love u wen u r laughing.
I love u wen u r angry.
I love u wen u love love me.
I love u wen u r happy.
I love u wen u r teasing.
I love u wen u r laughing.
I love u wen u r angry.
I love u wen u love love me.
- LETTING GO
if i love sum1 let them go...
if they return it was meant to b...
if they don,t their love was never yours 2 begin wife.
if they return it was meant to b...
if they don,t their love was never yours 2 begin wife.
- anytime
introduction is possible anytime,
love is possible sometime,
marriage is possible on time,
but friendship btn u & m is possible on once in a life time...
love is possible sometime,
marriage is possible on time,
but friendship btn u & m is possible on once in a life time...
No comments:
Post a Comment