skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Nobody's quite like you Mom.You're special in every way.You cheer me up you fill my cupWith tenderness come what may.Nobody loves me like you Mom.No matter what I do Good or bad, happy or sad,You support me You always come through.Nobody's equal to you, Mom.With you in my life, I'm blessed.I love you so, and I want you to knowI think you're the very best!MAA" Sath Hai To Saya-e-Qudrat Bhi Sath hai,MAA" K Begher Legay K Din B Raat Hai,Main Dor Jaon To Uska Meray Sar Pe Hath Hai,Meray Liye To Meri MAA" He Kainat Hai,Daman Main "MAA" K Sirf Wafaoon K Phool Hain,Hum Saray Apni MAA" K Qadmoo Ki Dhool Hain,Aulad " K Sitam Usay Hans Ker Qabool Hain,Bachoo Ko "Bakhsh" Daina He "MAA" K Usool Hain,Din Raat Us Ne Paal Poos Ker Bera Kia,Girnay Lega To "MAA" Ne Mujhay Phir Khera Kia, When A Child Was About 2 Born He Asked ALLAH ... Why U R Sndin Me On Earth??I Dun Evn Knw Nythg Abt Earth I Dun Knw Da Way Of Livin DerI Dun Knw Ny Bdy Der !ALLAH Replid ... Dun Wory I,LL Snd An Angle 4 U ..Dats Angle Will Teach U Everythn N Will Solve All Of Ur Problems.......Da Child Bcame Relaxed By Knwin Dis Bt He Asked ALLAH ... Wht IZ Da Name Of Ur Angel ???ALLAH Replid ... Oh dear U Can Call Dat Angle.
No comments:
Post a Comment