Friday, February 27, 2009

  • BITE OF U

The length & breadth & height of you
total up to quite a view,
but to taste the true thelight of you
I'll have to take a bite of you.

  • DOVE

when the moon shine from the heaven above,
i open my dove a i lyin the floor.

  • KISS

if kisses wer rain id send u showers,
if fun was time id send u hrs,
if u needed a frnd id send u me!

  • HUH?

As i lie on my bed and look at the stars, and the moon, and the sky... i wonder...
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ROOF?!?!?!?

  • UR SMILE

Your smile is a general
my heart a soldier.

  • SENT WITH A SMILE

god in heaven,
god above
please protect the one i love,
sent with a smile,
sealed with a kiss,
i love the one who is reading this.

  • FOUND YOU

I love you up from heaven
down to the ground
I'm really glad
to have you found.

  • ANGEL

last night an angel walked into my room. I asked him to watch over you.
but he came back I asked him why he said:an angel doesn't watch over another.

No comments:

Post a Comment