- Best friend sms
FRIENDS R LIKE PIECES OF PUZZLE....IF U LOSE 1 IT WILLNEVER B COMPLETE AGAIN...JUST WANT U 2 KNOW U R ONE OF D PIECES..I CAN'T AFFORD 2 LOSE.
- Cute love sms
why do we close our eyes when we pray?when we cry?when we dream?when we kiss?coz,we know dat most beautiful things in life r notseen but felt by heart.
- Double meaning sms
Diagram in book was not clear..So,madam drew diagram on blackboard andannounced..“Don‘t look at Book Figure, Look at my Figure!He took me from a bar. He took me in his car. He took my top off. He puts hislips on mine, but don't worry: I'm a bottle of wine.
- Flirt sms
Doctor’s prescription 4 u.A cute little smile 4 breakfast.More laughs 4 lunch.Lots of happiness for dinner.Doctor’s fee? An sms when u r free.
- Funny insurance jokes
A woman was in the hospital after feeling very ill. The doctor says to her, "Ihave some bad news for you. You only have three months to live.""Oh that's terrible," the woman sighs, "what am I going do?"The doctor replies, "Marry an insurance agent.""Will I live longer?" asks the woman. "No," replies the doctor, "but it will SEEM longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment